We ask people who have been on our tours to place comments in our guest book if they wish.
We have selected some of their thoughts, so you can get an understanding of the tour experiences we offer through their words.
We will be posting on facebook photos of the pages from our guest book so you can see these are genuine comments by real people.
People’s thoughts and reflections from our Guest Book
Thank you enjoyed our visit.
- Leeston Senior Citizens Group , Leeston New Zealand- April 2017
Thank you for the wonderful experience
- Carolyn Bree, Michigan USA- April 2017
Walking on the Arahura River with you and the dog listening, to the great stories, making the necklace, thank you for a great tour.
- Angelika Kramer, Vienna Austria- April 2017
Thank you for a great trip and stories, a wonderful day at the beach
- Bentzen, Copenhagen Denmark- April 2017
Lovely to participate in some Maori culture while in New Zealand
- Helen, Queensland- April 2017
One of the best activities was Greenstone tours, what a great insight into Maori culture and way of life, we walked and waded & talked and made jewellery for about 4 hours..brilliant!! Tangi Morrell was inspirational, we won’t forget him!
- Tadman, Harris and Plumb, booked via our friends at ANZ Natural Tours – February 2017
Tangi thanks for this great morning
- Enjen & Jance, Koblenz Germany- February 2017
Thank you great spirit for your stories and gifts, I will take both far away for you
- Paul Sabo Baia-Mare Romania, February 2017
It was a great experience, thank you very much
- Susanna & Andreas , Vienna Austria- February 2017
Thank you sharing your knowledge of Greenstone and Maori culture and welcoming me
on to your land I hope all is well in your future
- Evan Shore, Rochester NY USA- February 2017
Thank you for your beautiful look at Maori culture and Greenstone heritage
- Autin & Helga, Germany- February 2017
Thank you for your wonderful stories of Maori culture, we now have much more of an understanding of your lives. A really interesting afternoon
- Murray & Rosie, Combe Oxfordshire UK- February 2017
Kia ora Tangi this has been such a humbling experience and enjoyable. Good luck and all the best.
- Maria Jones, Dunedin New Zealand- January 2017
Thank you Tangi the greenstone found me!
- Patty Crane, Washington USA – January 2017
Amazing day and awesome experience
- Catherine Edey Gatwick UK- January 2017
Thank you for a wonderful heart warming experience. I loved it
- Leigh Reid, Canberra Australia- January 2017